Monday, April 28, 2008

The Bat-Eared Fox

...because that's what she looks like

(I have decided to no longer count days in the names of the posts. Makes me feel less guilty when i don't post for a while. I have been so busy i could cry.)

Katya is good, all in all. I cant help but marvel at how much better she looks with a bit of weight on her bones.

Still no home, which is starting to worry me. What if i don't find one?

Anyway... stitches out on Wednesday. Will let you know more

One thing i did notice is that there is a whole bunch of things this dog is petrified of - loud sounds, leashes, all sorts of things. The other day i bought her the cutest tartan jersey - she gets very colds. I tried to put it on, but the moment i brought it over her head, she let out this bone-chilling scream.. I wonder what trauma she's been through. I'll never know



I am completely used to the eye now, I think she looks cute.

Playing...



Katya the squatter, taking over my dogs' house


Katya and the ghost dog

No comments: